Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Mini by TP-Link - Control your Devices from Anywhere, No Hub Required, Compact Design, Works With Alexa and Google Assistant (HS105)
- Category:Home Improvement
- Buy New: $26.99
as of 10/23/2018 00:30 UTC details
- Sales Rank:89
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.22
- Dimensions (in):1.5 x 1.6 x 2.6
- Legal Disclaimer:This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Warranty:2 Years
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Remote access: control devices connected to the smart Plug wherever you have internet using the free kasa app on your smartphone. Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network Connection
- Scheduling: schedule the smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise
- Away mode: turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home. Usage Tips - Place your Smart Wi-Fi Plug Mini within the range of your Wi-Fi router or access point (approximately 100 feet). Avoid physical obstructions and radio interference in the surrounding area.
Control electronics from anywhere using your tablet or smartphone with the HS105 Smart Plug Mini. Turn devices on and off, create schedules and set timers using the Kasa app. Away Mode makes it look like you're home when you're not for added security, and the HS105 pairs with Amazon Alexa to enable voice control. Enjoy peace of mind by checking on your devices remotely and always coming home to a well-lit house. Set connected devices to turn on and off as needed, conserving energy and helping you save on your electricity bill.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © 2012 -
. All rights reserved