Camco TastePURE Inline Water Filter, Greatly Reduces Bad Taste, Odors, Chlorine and Sediment in Drinking Water (2 Pack) (40045)
- Category:Automotive Parts and Accessories
- List Price:
- Buy New: $18.91
as of 8/17/2018 18:46 UTC details
- You Save: $17.26 (48%)
- Sales Rank:44
- Color:One Color
- Number Of Items:1
- Clothing Size:EA
- Size:Filter - 2 Pack
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.1
- Dimensions (in):2.6 x 6 x 13
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Limited 1 Year Warranty
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Inline Design and Higher Flow Rate- Water filter stays aligned with water hose during use and has a wide body for higher capacity and flow rate.
- One Filter Per Camping Season - Can last an entire camping season and has Granular Activated Carbon to provide safe drinking water from any potable water source. Made in the USA and is CSA certified.
- Includes 2 water filters (flexible hose protector sold separately)
- Built-In Filter Removes Bacteria, Carbon, and More- Reduces chlorine, odor, contaminants, sediment, and particulates for better taste and healthier drinking water. 20 micron sediment filter greatly reduces bad taste, odors, chlorine and sediment in drinking water, perfect for use at campsites. Extra Filtration with the Use of GAC and KDF Technology- Uses a KDF Fluid Treatment for filtration. Kinetic Degradation Fluxion (KDF) is a high-purity copper-zinc formulation that uses a basic chemical process known as redox (oxidation/reduction) to remove chemicals that give unpleasant odors or tastes to water such as hydrogen sulfide and chlorine. KDF also prevents the growth of fungus, bacteria and mold when the filter is not in use.
- Multiple Uses- Can be attached to any standard gardening or water hose to provide healthier drinking water and cleaner water overall. Great for RVs, boats, campers, pets, gardening, washing cars and much more!
Camco TastePURE KDF RV Water Filter is a larger capacity RV water filter that lasts an entire season. Greatly reduces bad taste, odors, chlorine and sediment in drinking water with a 20 micron sediment filter. Durable in-line, exterior mount filter has a wider body to increase flow. Includes flexible hose protector. Not designed for fish tanks or ponds. No testing has been done for this purpose. Made in the USA.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © 2012 -
. All rights reserved