Moonlite Starter Pack – Storybook Projector for Smartphones with 2 Stories
- List Price:
- Buy New: $19.95
as of 1/23/2019 18:25 UTC details
- You Save: $0.04
- Seller:Imagine Deals!
- Sales Rank:615
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:4 - 6 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.31
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 0.5 x 1.9
- Warranty:No Warranty
- Release Date:February 27, 2017
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Your child's favorite tales come alive with Moonlite, an easy-to-use storybook projector! This small device clips onto your phone (not included) and uses the flashlight to project vibrant storybook images onto any surface
- While projecting the storybook images, the Moonlite app displays story text and plays charming sound effects, creating an immersive and magical story time experience for you and your child
- The Moonlite Starter Pack comes with two stories! Introduce your child to classics like Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown and Illustrations by Clement Hurd, and encourage a love of reading that will last a lifetime
- Moonlite is for newborns, babies, toddlers, kids and adults who love to read! No batteries required. Compatible with most Android and iOS devices
- Includes: 1 Moonlite, 2 Stories (3 Story Reels), 1 Activation Card, 1 Quick Start Guide
As any parent knows, the best part of the day is snuggling with your little one and sharing a story. These precious moments are made even more special with Moonlite, a cute, easy-to-use device that turns your smartphone (most Android and iOS devices) into a storybook projector! Moonlite clips onto your smartphone (not included) and uses the phone’s flashlight to project vibrant storybook illustrations onto any surface. The free Moonlite companion app contains all of the words to the stories to help you read along while projecting the storybook images. The Moonlite app also includes charming sound effects to make story time even more magical. Within this captivating story time world, kids will get to experience classic tales like Goodnight Moon, by Margaret Wise Brown and Illustrations by Clement Hurd (included) in a whole new way! Packaged just like a storybook, Moonlite slides right onto your bookshelf and comes with two delightful stories. Ignite the love of reading and develop your little kid’s big imagination with Moonlite!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © 2012 -
. All rights reserved