Exploding Kittens Card Game
- Brand:Exploding Kittens LLC
- List Price:
- Buy New: $18.04
as of 4/20/2018 01:22 UTC details
- You Save: $1.96 (10%)
- Seller:LYLY - STORE
- Sales Rank:23
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:7 - 100 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):4.4 x 6.4 x 1.5
- Warranty:Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service.
- Release Date:August 24, 2015
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Hologram ensures authenticity.
- Exploding Kittens is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- Family-friendly, party game for 2-5 players (up to 9 players when combined with any other deck).
- This is the most-backed project in Kickstarter history and all cards feature illustrations by The Oatmeal.
- Includes 56 cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), box, and instructions.
- This box, like 99.99% of boxes, does not meow.
Exploding Kittens is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats. In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game -- unless that player has a defuse card, which can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens. Exploding Kittens is the most-backed crowd funded project ever, the most-funded game in the history of Kickstarter, and has paved the way for peace and tranquility in the modern world.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © 2012 -
. All rights reserved